Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Temple Portrait Class...

Last night, I had the privilege to attend Leslie Gleaves's Temple Portrait Class in the comfort and coziness of her beautiful Saratoga Springs home. After reading Monica Fangupo and The Iongi's blogs, I was sold. This was something I added to the top of my "TO DO" checklist. Lucky for me, Leslie attends the same ward as I do. I meant to attend class with my mother so she can help me with the things that we're physically challenging for me. Unfortunately, something came up for her. :( My body was really sore and I was contemplating attending the class or rescheduling for another, because I had already paid the fee for my package. I decided to hit the gym after work and head straight to Leslie's. I probably should have gone home to shower because I smelled so sweaty, but I didn't want to miss it. Leslie has 4 other friends and her mother attend the class. These women were absolute dolls. I had such a great time laughing and conversing with them during our project. I just love my temple portrait. Thank you Leslie! :)

FIRST COAT


PREPPING THE SALT LAKE TEMPLE ON BOARD


SECOND COAT


LESLIE HOOKING UP MY PICTURE 


PUTTING THE FRAME TOGETHER






THE LOVELY SISTER MAKAI

LOVE THIS WOMAN AND HER GRANDKIDS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.


HERE IS WHAT LESLIE WAS WORKING ON. THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO BE DOING AT THE NEXT CLASS I ATTEND. 




THE FINISHING PRODUCT! YAY!
I ♥ MY TEMPLE PORTRAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment