Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Before & After on the Palumbo...

I sincerely apologize I didn't have my fact straight. I have been educated and now stand correct. My brother only lost 20 pounds in the first 3 months on the 80/20 diet. His weight loss sky rocketed on the Dave Palumbo Diet, which include HIGH amounts of protein and appropriate fat. The wonderful thing about this diet, is you totally get your 1CHEAT day. This day can be used to eat WHATEVER, and I mean WHATEVER the heck you want. My brother started at 345 pounds, 2 months later he now only weighs 252 and he's completely lean. My favorite part of this diet, is the exercise required. I love to work out my body but with my RA issues, it's been very hard to get a good calorie burning session in. This only requires 20 to 30 minutes of low cardio in keeping your heart rate at 120 beats per second. My husband has been on this for a month, starting at 330 pounds and now at 282 pounds. I know this works. I've witness the results.

SOME BEFORE AND AFTERS...







No comments:

Post a Comment