Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Boutique Bouncing...

After fun with the Tuha's, I spent the rest of the evening hopping from one local boutique to another. I wanted to check for more home decor ideas and also fashion ideas. I wanted to make some changes by loosing weight and in the process I will reward myself with every 10 lbs. mark. Every 10 lbs. I lose, I will reward myself, starting with nails, mary kay kits, clothing, jewelry, purfume, shoes and more. I also wanted to find things that I could add to my home to give it that "WOW" factor. I think my place is pretty cute, but I want to give it a more cozy boutique feel. I was really inspired by the shops at the Gardner Village. My favorite boutiques are right here in Lehi and American Fork. This is another great GNO activity for the ladies... Boutique Bouncing! There are so many I know I am going to fail mentioning but here are some pictures from some of my favorites include...

Bags that fit
Finders Keepers
MonaLisa Consignment
Dear Lizzie
Husband & Wife
Marley and Co.
Chique Boutique
Bangerter Jewelers
Tres Chic Boutique
Now & Then Consignment
SexyModest Boutique
Lynn's Wig Boutique
Lu Kel's Boutique
Our Little Boutique
Rod Works
Down East

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment