Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ALANA

MY DEAR LITTLE ONE WANTED ME TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HER BEFORE SHE LEFT DRESSED UP TO HER MATH TUTOR AND READING LITERATURE CLASS AND SHE WANTED ME TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!







Also, Lana saw me put together that little Monster Mash video on my computer from JibJab. This little girl was really sneaky and got on her grandmother's computer and googled JibJab and then clicked on their linked, pictured her ecard and uploaded 5 of her own pictures. I couldn't believe she did this all on her own. I was so shocked when she asked me to come check out what she did. Here's what she came up with (I KID YOU NOT)all on her own.


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment