Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Procrastination does not lead to your Destination...

I've been putting this off for some time. Now, that I'm up for it, I can't find all our fall decor. UGH! This is what happens when I just keep storing stuff on top of each other in the garage. What a mess! Now my orange lights aren't working, BOO! So down with Spring/Summer decor and up with fall. Oh well, we will have to finish another day when daddy is home, because Alana just loves to dance outside instead of help. She put a little effort into hanging some garland but then she put on a full dance show outside for the neighbors. LOL. . . I still need window stickers, pumpkins, cornstalk and 1 or 2 haystacks. With only half of our porch done, here is our attempt, Part I. 







1 comment:

  1. I loooove it! I love your fall decorations!!!

    [and look at your lil' dancer! LOL! she's a beauty!]

    ReplyDelete