Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

A mother's treasure is her daughter.

It's because of Alana that I have learned about the sweetness and spice of little girls. Regardless what she will become, I know I will still feel proud of her simply because she has the key to my heart forever. I love her so much, it hurts. She is my bundle of joy that excites, delights, and she's the giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and my love for her knows no bounds.



She's a day brightener, heart warmer, a gift of love, a treasure and one of the most beautiful surprises this world has to give me. She is the a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing. I truly believe she is my angel sent from above to fill my hear with unending love. She is the most precious of my treasures, the dearest possessions of my home and the objects of my most watchful love.



What I want most for Alana is hat she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be. Alana is the happiest memories of my past, joyful moments of my present, and the hope and promise of my future. As the thorns surrounds Lily's, so is my love surrounds my little girl. She will be like flowers and fill the world with beauty, (hopefully) without attracting any pests. :oP



She may outgrow many things but she will never outgrow my heart. The Irish believe that, "A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life." This I believe to be true and I'm obliged to have such a fascinating daughter as Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment