Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

His Love, Love, Love, Love, Love and Kisses...

Some of the greater things in life are unseen that’s why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...



I have been blessed with two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see and two ears to hear. My blessings have surpassed what I could ever imagine, when Lord granted me with two hearts (Mines and Sherwin's) to love. The best thing about me is my dear sweet Sherwin. He's my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and dream with. We will grow together, change with age but my love for my husband Sherwin will never change. It's always been the same. I've always loved him and will always love him. With each new day, I will continue to always fall in love with him. He gives good love. Sweet love. He's my first love and my last. He's my forever love. He adores me. I can't believe this man is crazy about me and how crazy in love I am with him. I've always been crazy about my Sherwin. My husband was never just a crush, nor did it begin with a crush. We met and knew that being together was all that we both wanted.

I found someone who calls me beautiful instead of hot, who calls me back when I hang up on him, he stays awake just to watch me sleep (even if it ain't cute), he kisses my forehead, and will show me off to the world when in my sweats. He holds my hand in front of everyone and thinks I'm just as pretty without makeup on. He is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have me. He lets me act like a brat and caters to me. He apologizes for everything. He's healed my heart from it's been through and has finally given me something worth building my love and life around.

I share my feelings about Sherwin because he doesn't get enough credit for loving me. Lately, I have been following a widow's blog and she doesn't realize how much she has blessed me with her short, simple, sweet, and often time’s sad post. Not long after her husband passed away, she sadly posted that had dreamt of unconsciousness. A few days ago, she simple posted that she missed kissing. She missed kissing her husband. Nothing could express how I felt at that very moment, reading that post, my heart just dropped and the tears poured. I didn't waste anytime; I stopped by my husband job, after work, just to kiss him. I couldn't stop kissing him. Sherwin use to ask me to stop by his job, just for a kiss and I would always refuse with the excuse of too much to do. I felt so much love and appreciation from him as I kissed him. I kissed him with tears coming down my cheeks as I told him that I never want to go a day without kissing him. I told him that I understood why he would be disappointed with me, when I left to work in the morning without kissing him, or how bad he felt when I wouldn't kiss him at night before bedtime. Call me selfish but I hope my time on earth ends before his, because I can't think of living a day here on earth without kissing my dear sweet Sherwin.

I'm a real live woman
In love with this man I see lyin' here next to me
Lost in the way that he's holdin'
This real live woman
In the arms of a man where I'll fall asleep knowin' there's
Nothin' on earth he loves more than
This real live woman
-Trisha Yearwood

No comments:

Post a Comment