Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

What the DH? ...

The pain of RA throughout one’s body can really alter their daily routine. I have gone from driving life in the fast lane to parking my time, on Wisteria Lane. Although, my days involve desperately tackling every imaginable dilemma that Lynette would daunt at home, I have managed to prevent magnetizing disastrous drama, that only Susan would frequently invite. And, as Gabrielle would declare, in the most tenacious way, I have demanded my solitude in the comfort of my home. With my unrivalled zeal for cleanliness that only Bree could proudly approve, I have been alone trying desperately to avoid the company of my Fairview neighbors in Lehi, hoping that all would come to forgive me for self indulged isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment