Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Random thoughts...

Usually when I'm sad, I don't do anything but cry over my condition, and as I sow in tears, I only hope, to reap in joy. When I'm angry, I bring about a great change. Although, the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. I rather an experience make me sad, than a fool make me merry. I enjoy warmth because I have been cold, and it hurts. I appreciate light because I have been in darkness, and it's scary. I experience joy, because I have known sadness. Sadness is a waste of space. I'm pretty open, and I get hurt a lot, because of it. And still, I don't build walls around me to keep out the sadness, because I don't want to keep out the joy. I'm so grateful for yesterday, because if it were not for the pain I felt yesterday,I would not be the person I am today. One day older and wiser too. Life is too short, when you only see the view from your own eyes. Take a step out of the box, and open yourself, to see things from another's perspective and then you will be able to enjoy your own life. This is something I have learned, from my dear family.

No comments:

Post a Comment