Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.
My randomness at it's best!Ü


I know that my last post was a bit discouraging and maybe even depressing. I sure didn't mean to vent and I want to apologize. I promise never to blog such rubbish. I was having one of those painful days. The kind that everyone wishes they didn't wake up to. I know better that gloominess, or perversion of my mind, lays hold upon my heart, I need to make it a rule not to publish it by complaints. I personally believe I have developed this negative language (murmuring) because of my deep inner need to complain. In trying to get my own way, I need to remember that kisses are sweeter than whine. I didn't realize there was anyone really reading any my of my random posts. I will remember to sweat silently and have no fuss about my little expenditures of energy. Instead of complaining that a rosebush is full of thorns, I will remember to be happy that the thorn bush has roses. I will remain positive, as my cup will now always be half full and not half empty (nuff said). Ü


To my fellow followers and readers, at times our own light goes out (just like mine did) and is rekindled by a spark from another person (your comments, whether written or verbal). Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Your unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of your souls. Your acts of kindness are worth more to me than the grandest intention. I truly appreciate all that you have communicated to me verbally and in writing, to my last post. It's put a great big smile on my face. I really felt the warmth of your concerns embrace me as if you were hugging me. I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. Ü


Although, my bones and joints seem like they are deteriorating, I have much to be grateful for. I am grateful every morning, to wake up by the side of the man, who has always and still does sweep me off my feet. I'm grateful that I get to hear my little girl tell her tales of her school playground, as I hold her in my arms. I'm deeply thankful that I get breakfast in bed, on the weekends (thanks HUN!:o). I'm grateful for kisses and hugs, that make me tingle. I appreciate the sound of music. The amazing beats that express and lyrics that confess my feelings. I have an awesome position with a business that spoils its employees. Can't beat free breakfast every Friday morning. I have such loving and thoughtful brothers and sister in law, who I am very passionate about. I enjoy every moment of their company. I'm proud to be a pacific islander. I love our culture. It's beautiful! I could never go through life with such great friends. I admit, though I'm very selective, my friends are true and dear to me. I love the gospel and how it blesses my life. I am thankful for my all my mistakes and learning curves. The Atonement has always kept me grounded in humility. I've lived a great and colorful life. My thankful heart is my greatest virtue. I'm thankful for all I have. I'm immensely grateful to those who give without remembering and receive without forgetting. There are many who have come and gone in my life. Thank you, for the roles you played in my life. Everything and everyone in my past, makes me what I am today. Ü
As I take time to reflect on the past, my life now and all the people and things that mean dear to me, I realize that all my misfortunes have provided stepping stones to small, but more meaningful fortunes. Other characters may have been manifested in great moments, but mine is made in the small ones. I honestly admit that before I married my love, I limited myself to think I can do only do what the my day would allow me to. Even, with my RA issues, I now know that I can go as far as my mind will allow, because what I believe, I remember, I can achieve. My dreams are renewable. No matter what my age or condition, there are still untouched possibilities within me and a new beauty waiting to be born.Ü

With all that being said, Have a great weekend. ♥ Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment