Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Welcome to the Family! LoL!



My husband was invited to join my brothers Solomone & Loloa to the Chargers vs. Ravens game in San Diego. They had a blast! Although, the Baltimore Ravens lost, it was a good time. I packed 2 cameras and our flip camcord to take and still there were no pictures taken, (guys will be guys, lol). The only picture on the left was taken of my brothers by my husband. LoL!They had many great stories to tell about the trip. They even did some shopping for some of us. YaY! My husband was a die hard Buffalo Bills fan, and just dropped his long time team for the Ravens. YaY, welcome to the family. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that because my brother Solomone is a huge Steelers fan. I'm not so much a Ravens fan as I am a Haloti Ngata #92 fan.


We may not talk about it much, but our fathers were partner in crime buddies since their childhood days back in the village of Vaotu'u, Tongatapu, Tonga. My father Loloa named his first son after his favorite cousin Solomone Ngata. One day (after school's done) I hope and pray that I may one day be able to tell their story. The Legacy his parents left behind is an amazing one. We're just super proud of #92. He's an amazing man and deserves all the success in the world. Love you Loti and the rest of your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment