Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

DID!

Our family and home watch a whole lot of Television, which I know sounds really bad, but there are actually a lot of really great programs to watch. I really enjoy the Discovery IDentification Channel, because of my interest in criminal psychology. Another reason, for my interest in this channel is that even under unimaginable circumstances and horrific situations, there’s still good in the world, through families that forgive and also families of the murderers who are still healing from the shock of what their loved ones have done. It doesn’t matter how disturbing the crime is, what I love is at the end of each show, there’s always hope of a brighter tomorrow and I can appreciate every single family that has shared their stories, allowed us to feel their pain, and comfort us through their peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment