Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

What to eat? Don't worry about it.

Struggling through a mountain of nutritional advice to figure out what to eat? Fruits and veggies use to feel like a chore, but I have changed the way I think about them! Whenever I felt that healthy eating was too much of an assignment, I think about how I am giving my body what it needs, and how I am improving my long-term health. The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system and the greatest wealth is your health. I know that the longer I live the less confidence I have in drugs and the greater is my confidence in the regulation and administration of diet and regimen. Did you ever stop to taste a carrot? Not just eat it, but taste it? You can't taste the beauty and energy of the earth in a doughnut. Think of Strawberries as the angels of the earth, innocent and sweet with green leafy wings reaching heavenward. The truth may be put quite briefly; eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don't worry. So I just won't worry about it. I'll eat more colorful fruits and veggies, drink more water and go for nature walks. Life is good. LG Baby!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment