Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

ExtraPounds.com Top Bloggers

I've been blogging on weight loss blog for a while now. Trying to keep up with my battle with bulge. I follow a lot of great blogs here in blogspot. I've also been following blogs in extrapounds.com. I've been reviewing and taking note of the top bloggers who have inspired most of us in extranpounds.com. Just by their page title, you know you are in for a real treat. So creative, so thoughtful, and so inspired.

THE LONG HAUL
FAT vs THIN
BIG GIRL to SLIM GIRL
THE LONG WAY DOWN
FINAL EFFORT
BRINGING SEXY BACK
SENSIBLE LIFE STYLE CHANGES
REBUILDING MY TEMPLE
DIARY OF A BINGE EATER

If any of you are struggling with weight loss like I am, come and join the our support groups at extrapounds.com. There are many awesome features you can set up like weight, body, activity, food, and exercise logs. They every have ePinions for recommendations for workout, diet and other services and products. Check it out.

extraPounds.com - Weghtloss Support + Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment