Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Heavenly Expressions...

Just as a Monument may be a reminder of one who has been forgotten, or a kiss that reminds us that two heads are better than one, I am ever so prompted. Just as an hour glass is a reminder not only of time's quick flight, but also of the dust to while we may at last return. Alana is my reminder to take care of the small things to accomplish big task. This leaves more valuable time to be in her gracious presence. 


A great friend blogged and I quote, "“We become so caught up in the busyness of our lives. Were we to step back, however, and take a good look at what we’re doing, we may find that we have immersed ourselves in the ‘thick of thin things.’ In other words, too often we spend most of our time taking care of the things which do not really matter much at all in the grand scheme of things, neglecting those more important causes.” Thomas S. Monson " end quote. With a beautiful picture of her children. I was reminded that my daughter is my jewel, her testimony should be my goal. I was reminded that I needed to instill the gospel in her life, so that by her 8th birthday next year, she would have a testimony of her own. Thanks Verilyn! :) I needed this.


This brought me to the indications my Aunt Felila made while visiting us last weekend. She said, "Siniva, if you stick to these three things 1. Prayer 2. Scripture Study 3. Attend Church, regularly all things will fall into place. You'll be able to pay your tithing, wake up early to attend church and provide service and charity. When all is right, all will be good in your life. It's easy to stray, stay on point with the Lord. I know your life will be blessed. This has stayed in my mind. So, I have been waking up early to pray. I have read and will continue to read my scriptures through out the week. I will strive to wake up early on Saturday morning and keep good faith that things will fall into it's right place and my family will be blessed.


Now halfway through the week, I'm trying to maintain motivation in my spiritual journey, while still trying to keep my daily task and routine. However, this morning, something caught my attention. Something I needed this very moment for this very point of my life. It was a post from my cousin Teiko's beautiful wife, Ana's Facebook post :

Ana N HelamanJr Fonua  inspiring quote that I needed to read at this time...from my younger bro, Elder Harold Moleni. "The Lord loves us, what can I say more?...The Lord is real. Yes He's real. This I know, because I can
feel it in my Soul...May we be willing to do ANYTHING at ANYTIME for the Lord. More importantly, may
we follow the example of Jesus Christ,... Who submitted his will to the Will of the Father's. Put your trust in Him..."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment