Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

With much Love & Respect....

Over this past weekend I have received much grattitude from my brothers and their dear friend Tyrel's family, with regards to my last blog post. I forgot to mentioned to my brother's that this was my way of paying my respect and tribute to this great friend of their's. The stories heard over this past weekend about his life had touched me deeply, and have resulted in many tears. I received messages from family members and have felt their love for Tyrel. I want you all to know that this response was sent with much love and respect for the entire Calton family. This goes out to Tyrel's family...

Dearest Calton Family,

It's so great to hear from you all, members of Tyrel's family, even in such circumstances as this. I'm really sadden and sorry for your loss. I never met Tyrel but I've heard nothing but great things about Hap, Levi and Tyrel, especially, Tyrel. My brothers were so broken up about the loss of their dear friend. I watched them grieve for Tyrel. It broke my heart to see them in that state. I realized just how much he meant to them. He wasn't just a friend but a brother to them. Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you, Tyrel's Parents, his brothers and the rest of his family.

Although, we have never met, his loss made such a great impact in our own family. We really appreciate what he was to my brothers, and how he treated Jr. and Peter. The life he lived, as shared by my brothers have brought such great meaning to me and my family. He will truly be remembered in our family. With the kindness and the love you all have shown Jr. and Peter, I can assure you that you have found new friends in me and my family.

Respectfully Yours,
Siniva

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment