Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Farewell Tyrel...

All my brother's have had some really great friends in their life. Like me, they have always chosen great people to be a part of their lives. Real friends and acquaintances. On Sunday morning my brothers Loloa, Jr. and Peter received sad news about their dear friend, Tyrel. I hear a whole lot about Tyrel. I have never had the opportunity to meet him but he was special to my brothers. A good friend who took great care of my brothers. I have heard all about him and his family. Story after story of Tyrel, planted seeds of respect in me for him. All the stories I have heard over the past few years have really grown in me, from respect to great love for this friend and family. I never complained about the early mornings or late night pick up runs I made for my brothers from Tyrel's home. I knew that they were safe there. I only pray now for Tyrel and his family. May his family be comforted during this time and may this dear friend rest in love and peace. I know he will never be forgotten by my brothers, as they continue to hold his memories in their hearts.



Tyrel Calton 1983 ~ 2010
Tyrel Calton, age 26, passed away on Jan. 17, 2010 from complications of a seizure, in American Fork, UT. He was born on Dec. 14, 1983 in Murray, Utah, the son of Steven Douglas & Trudy Jones Calton.

He graduated from Lehi High School and had a great group of friends that he loved to spend hours with. He had a love and zest for life and he worked for the family business as an expert tree trimmer, he worked hard to play hard. Tyrel loved riding at the Dunes, fishing, golfing, snow boarding, hunting, horseshoes and spending lots of time with his family and friends.

Survived by his parents, brothers, Steven Travis Calton, Levi D. Calton, nephews, Harley Levi Calton, who Tyrel was a big brother too, Davon Eugene Calton, grandparents, Douglas and Colleen Calton and many Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Preceded in death by grandparents Dave and Elaine Jones.

Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. in the Lehi 15th Ward Chapel, 1920 North 500 West. Family and friends may call Friday, January 22, from 6-8:00 p.m. at Wing Mortuary, 118 E. Main, Lehi and one hour prior to services at the church on Saturday morning. Interment, Lehi City Cemetery. Online guest book at wingmortuary.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment