Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Dear Darla...

It's Complicated...The love between two.
Here I sit, with a broken heart for you.
The pain may be too much to contain
I apologize that you're hurting... again.
I hate that feeling, it's one I know all to well,
it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell.
Your heart may be taken and broken by him
and shattered in pieces all because of him.
Be steadfast so blessings will pour from above
Never lose hope as you continue to love
with each piece of your broken heart
Time will heal what has been torn apart.
Those times you were happy together
may not be worth the times you cry alone.
It may be a struggle to strive for "Forever".
though it may be harder on your own.
Which ever path you choose to go down.
I pray you find love worth building around.

Sincerly Yours,
Niva

No comments:

Post a Comment