Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Preview from Touch the Sky Photography (cont)...

Myrna posted these pictures last night to preview on FB. This was our family photo shoot on Halloween morning. Even with the hustle and bustle of the upcoming Holidays, everyone made it. Mom made breakfast for everyone to start our early am off with the right attitude. Everyone did really well. I believe Myrna took 900 shots that morning. It was so much fun to be together. We really enjoyed our time together as a family and Myrna caught these priceless moment all on camera. Thanks Myrna! You can check out more of her work at http://www.touchtheskyphoto.com/. She hasn't been doing this very long but she's passionate and great at what she does. She makes it a great, fun and comfortable environment to smile and post in. I'm so grateful she was able to squeeze us in her busy schedule and at such a short time, because my request was thrown in so last minute, over Nofo's birthday dinner. Myrna, thanks for letting us be apart of your portfolio. Our family pictures are amazing. We love them. Myrna, You rock! I can't wait to get them all printed, framed and hung. (o:

Me Myself and I . . .


My Husband Sho and I. . .


My Daughter Alana. . .


My Brother Mone & Wife Ashly. . .


My Sister Pearl & Husband Malakai. . .


My Brother Jerome. . .


My Brother Loloa, Jr. (Joon). . .


My Brother Pete. . .


The Men's Jump Shot. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment