Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Touched by Simplicity...

Small Moments I Appreciate.

-The way my husband Sho looks at me.
-Lana's kisses and hugs.
-Jr.'s driving Ms. Daisy.
-Sho showering & dressing me.
-Mom's cooking and serving.
-My Candy man Sho bringing home treats.
-Hanging out with Nofo.
-Lana reading to me.
-Everyone opening the door for me.
-My caring work colleagues.
-Comfortable work environment.
-Sho's comforting touch.
-MJ strength in his Cancer battle.
-Mone & Ashly checking on me.
-Kathy and her kiddies visits.
-Spencer & Lisa's good laughs.
-Baby Kymani's googly eyes.
-Rosalynn's juicy sessions on the phone.
-Lana's school stories (she's so dramatic).
-Jr.'s company while Sho's away.
-Eating out with Sho & Lana.
-Renting DVDs at Hollywood Video.
-DI shopping with Mom.
-Seeing Fall Decor.
-Tucking Lana in bed.
-Sleeping in warmth of Sho's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment