Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.


Birthday Highlights:

- Text messages from my cousin Rosalyn, sister Pearl and bff Nofo
- The phone calls from Mone, Jr., Jerome and Kathy.
- Lunch @ Chili's with Sho
- Shopping with LanaBear
- Dinner & Desert with Mom & Dad
- Chocolate Cake with Whipped Topping & Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Elliptical & IHome from Sho
- And, we can't forget all the Birthday Wishes from FB Buddies

Jennifer Fifita Im so sorry! On Tuesday I saw that your bday was on Thursday....Happy belated sis!

Lisa Purcell Magalei HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! I know it's like almost over, but hey, better late then never, right? lol ... I didn't forget, just couldn't get on here... ;) LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

Reid Teo Well Happy Birthday there sister! Enjoy your day at least the rest of it! Happy Birthday!

Chrystel Magalei Happ Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Siniva
Happy Birthday to you!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!!

K Magalei Filiaga Happy birthday Siniva =] hope your having a great day so far & hope Sho has something nice lined up for you =] May you have many more wonderful birthday's to come! Hiiiiiiii Alana =]

HinaLei Wolfgramm Moors Hey Girl,,,Wanted to wish you a very Happy B-Day!!!!...I hope you are having a good one and many more to come...we need to get together soon,,,,miss you girl and take care:-)...ttyl

'Alamá Fonua Sup cuz! Happy Birthday!!!

TiNi Selu MaPu HAPPY 21st Niva....hahha!! Love you muchos!!

Rachel Thomas Palepale Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Cameron Hatch Happy birthday !

Myrna Matina Happy Birthday Niva!! Hope you have a great one today!!

Lizanell Boman Happy Birthday!!

Shawna Sorenson Tiede Happy Birthday! Have a great day :)

Toa Mailei Alo HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE YA...

Linda Mckenzie Happy Birthday woman!!! Don't party tooooo hard.........Have a good one girl!! Ofa lahi atu!

Cecilia McClure Whitman Happy Birthday Siniva!!! Have a fabulous day!!!

Christine Canedo Happy Birthday Siniva!

Lina Solovi Tapusoa Wow u didn't tell me our bdays were 1 day apart...have a fun and blessed day girl.

LeGrand Tapusoa happy b day niva...God bless


Besides the birthday, this week has been a good one for me. Sho got me my elliptical in time. I love love love my shows. This week was the seasonal premieres for all my favorite shows. Here's a schedule of my happy hours, which are from 8 to 10pm.

Monday - Heroes & CSI Miami
Tuesday - NCIS & NCIS LA
Wednesday - Criminal Minds & CSI NY
Thursday - CSI & The Mentalist
Friday - Ghost Whisperer & Medium

THIS WEEK ISN'T OVER YET! HAPPY FRIDAY! YAY!

Thank you everyone one of you for the Birthday wishes. It meant alot and I really appreciate it. Whether by phone call, text, online or at dinner. I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. :o)

Birthday Thought. . . Be creative! Find may ways to lighten things up with humor. Have more laughter and love in your life. If you la...ugh a lot all, your wrinkles will be in the right places, when your older. Laughing often and much will win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment