Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

My sweet love...


When a man and a woman have an overwhelming passion for each other, it seems to me, in spite of such obstacles dividing them as parents, wife or husband, that they belong to each other in the name of Nature, and are lovers by Divine right, in spite of human convention or the laws.

Words cannot describe the kind of person my husband is. Amazingly, he is the guy who tells me when I've got on too much makeup on and helps me with my girdle when my hips stick. At the end of my life, I hope never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. I will ever want to regret time not spent with my husband. For the few years we’ve been married, my wedding ring has served its purpose. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times, that no matter where he is, it will always lead him back home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has definitely been my status symbol in the maternity ward. I’m very pleased to know that my husband regards me as a woman and a person. I would say that the surest measure of his or my maturity is the harmony, style, joy, and dignity he creates in our marriage, and the pleasure and inspiration he provides for me. I really take pride in the relationship that I have with my husband. Our unconditional love for each other is the one thing that enables me to sing while cleaning after my husband’s mess. Our marriage is far superior then I have every imagined it would be, because we clearly understand that we are on the same team. It’s never an easy kind of love to have but it’s definitely worth it. No, I don't understand my husband's theory of relativity, but I know my husband and I know he can be trusted. My husband is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. He believes that catching me was an art; but holding on to me is a job. Great Job Honey! You are my past, my present and my future. I love love love you forever and ever and ever! Always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment