Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Random thought of my everything, my love...

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about him. Meeting him was fate, becoming his friend was a choice, but falling in love with him was beyond my control. I'm proud of his progress in weight lifting and it couldn't have come at a better time. He has lifted me off the floor and bed, when I need. My body has been weak, and regardless of how tough he may be, he is very gentle with me. I love the way he holds me. The way he kisses my neck and wraps his arms around me. The spaces between my fingers were created so that his fingers could fill them in. He's held my hand in all things and times, good or bad, he's my hero. If I could be any part of him, I’d be his tears. To be conceived in his heart, born in his eyes, live on his cheeks, and die on his lips. He has never reminded me of all that he does for me. He did not come to love me easily for being a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect me, perfectly. He straightens and curls my hair when I cannot do for myself. I know I'm in love, because I don't ever want to fall asleep in his arms at night because my life with him is better than my dreams. I love my time with him and miss him when he's at work. He makes my condition easier to deal with. Always making sure I eat. I love this man. I stand by him. I support him. I love him forever and ever, no matter what. Always have and always will. He is my man. My everything. My dream come true. He's all mine. My Past, my present and my future. My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment