Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

I know I'm so late because my body has been in so much pain and I've been so busy, but I wanted to wish my two brothers Solomone Kulikefu Egon Tuha (MONE) & Loloa A'Tonga Latu Tuha (JOON) a very merry HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY. On April 23rd 1984 & 1986, our Heavenly Father has blessed me with two most amazing brothers ever. 

I could never ask for better siblings than my two favorite brothers. They mean the world to me. My younger brothers have always been like sons to me. Sitting, watching and caring for them, throughout my life, while mom worked 2 to 3 jobs to support us, during the year’s daddy was out of town or country. 

Mone and Joon have brought so much love, happiness, excitement and joy to me. I love them so much. I love Mone and his beautiful wife Ashly. They have done so much for my family. They love without fail. Mone is like everyone's best friend. He has such a great heart. He's always so calm and collected. He's always counseling and deflating any issue to avoid drama. He's always smiling and all about having a good time. You can never tell when he's having a bad day. His smile will brighten anyone's day. 

I love my brother Joon, who is a great example of hard work and dedication. He's a go getter. He's always motivated, honest and true. He's a mama's boy. That's a great thing, he loves loves loves our family without fail. He's a best friend to our daughter Lana. They both treat eachother like siblings. These brothers are so easy to get along with. They are unselfish and selfless. 

They care for my husband and treat Sho like their own brother. They love my husband and daughter without fail or judgment. I wish them all the love and luck that life should grant them. I love them so much and could never have been blessed with greater men in my life. They’ve grown from boys to men. 

I’m so proud of who they are and what they represent. Our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment