Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

“All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.”

 How do you usually celebrate your birthday? 
Always with Family & Friends.
Do you ever lie about your age? 
Never That
Have you ever completely forgotten a birthday of one of your close friends or family members?
I hate to admit it, but yes and I'm so sorry.
What was the most memorable birthday party you’ve attended?
 A  Quinceañera in El Monte
Are you upset if someone forgets your birthday? 
 No, not at all. I don't ever feel sorry for myself, like that.
Would you rather have a pinata or a cake? 
Cake of course.
Has anyone ever done something extra special for you for your birthday? 
Yes, my husband. He always makes me feel special.
When is the best time of year to have a birthday? 
I think Summer time would be the best time to celebrate and BBQ.
Who was the first person to say happy birthday to you this year? 
My cousin Drea & brother Loa, Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment