Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

YSBDU 2012

Had such a blast, but posted most of what I can remember on my fitness blog, which I plan on focusing most of my blogging & writing time. However, I just wanted to share a few of my pictures from one of the funnest days, I have ever had since my love for Zumba.
Kass Martin's Master Class
Zumba Toning & Sentao
My survival kit for the day!
HOT HULA with Lisa Loomis
Found my RA Zumba Sistah Tui!
2 EXCiTED 4 our ZFourHour Concert 2 Start!
 Aftermath...over 5000 calories later...SORE FEET!
Zumba Soldiers! LoL!
 
Yes, we had a blast! I was excited we were invited to battle with EMZ and I even had the opportunity to share how Zumba had changed my life and what Zumba means or is to me. I'm loving all the new ZIN40 numbers and the routines brought back from the 2012 Zumba Convention!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment