Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Love our growing Family!

Last Saturday was an eventful day. Our dear brother Jerome Bernard married his love Tupu Reid at the Timpanogas Temple. We were fortunate to enjoy such a lovely reception, held in their honor, by the brides family. My brother Jerome is my Mother's Husband Lose Bernard's son. We had such a great weekend with family & friends. Along with my other siblings here in Utah, I also got to enjoy the company of my brother Peter, his girlfriend Charlene, my sister Pearl, her son Kaimani and cousin Puni, all from Washington. Unfortunately, I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, but here is what I did capture...


Congrats to the Newlyweds! May your days together be built on a firm foundation of forgiveness, kindness, sacrifice, respect, admiration and unconditional love for one another. We love you both so much and wish you nothing but the best! Tupu Dear, welcome to our big Brady Bunch!






No comments:

Post a Comment