Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

Happy Birthday to Me! XO (09/24/80)

I'm not big on Birthday's, but this year I really embraced the new year, turning 31. I used to think 30 was old, now 30 is the new 20. At my mid 20's up to nearly 30, I had gained so much weight and was even diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, and Early Dementia-related Psychos. I've really taken time to reflect on my past and plan for my future. This required major changes in my life. So here's to THRIVING in my THIRTIES! Cheers! XO

Roe, Lana, Drea & I @ Sushi Ya.

My husband Sho & I @ Tapenyaki.


My Family & I @ Asia Buffet. 

Ps. Thank you cousin Drea, my husband Sho and my Parents for taking me out for my birthday. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Asian food. XO LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment