Strobe Lighter

MY LIFE. MY THOUGHTS. MY WORDS.

COMMIT 2B FIT!!! X2 RISE & GRIND!!!

It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor. 
I believe this. My gym time is my "ME" time. When I'm in my zone, I see so many possibilities. I really feel like that Nike commercial, where the female runner is running and in her mind, she can see that nothing else is going to get in her way. Nothing! This is the amazing feeling I get when I'm in the ZONE. 
It has helped me take responsibility not only for my physical well being but every thing else important to me. It all started to make sense to me. I began by only centering my attention on my physic, my physical appearance. This led to other things as I started to shift my focus to other areas of my life. I started to make mental goals to strengthen my spiritual self, my mental state of mind. 
 I started to ask myself, "Who do I want to be remembered as when I'm gone"? 
So day in day out, I continue to put in the work on my end, so every thing else just falls into the right place and right time of my life. I enjoy a great challenge. Mind over matter, all day any day! If I can do it so can you. (this is coming from someone with sever RA). No excuses and seriously no pain, no gain. Let's do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment